View Single Post
Old 29-12-2012, 02:34 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamkade
I have worked with spirit for years. But have never heard spirit. Yet, the snippets I get are like half sentences. Accept for one instance, when my grandfather in spirit showed a picture of himself holding a megaphone. I was like "whaa...?" and then boom I heard him in my ears. But everything else is just snippets of information, that is senseless in and of itself.

Ah. I think you need to learn to focus better.

Take a crystal, or even a common piece of rock if that is all you have. Then sit down, taking note of what the clock shows as you do. Then, focus on that crystal. Notice every color nuance, its weight, smell, every cut and imperfection, every tiny bump - use a magnifying glass if you like and so on. See if you can feel any kind of energy from it. Even say hello to it and listen if there is a reply. In short, let your focus rest on it for as long as you can. When you can bear it no longer, put the crystal down and take a look at the clock again. You will find that more time has passed than you was aware of.

I did this myself some times. I did feel it easier to do some things at least afterwards. My thought is that it might help you focus more on the messages as you receive them, so you might recall them better while fully awake.

Incidentally, some of my received messages has been sound and some have appeared as text on a screen.