View Single Post
Old 30-08-2017, 09:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kis
Thank you for the advice Berry.

I will take him out to buy a special bottle. I try to bath him before bed every evening, as he is a very active child. He never stops! So it may kill two birds with one stone if I start adding lavender to his bath, to calm and soothe him.

I don't want to let him believe I do not believe what he says, but I really don't know how best to explain what may be happening to him. I never spoke of it myself, as a child. I did see a lady last year for a reading and she told me my son is like me, and to learn to guide him but how do you do it? I don't want to frighten him.

He often crawls into bed with me at night, which I don't mind although I do appreciate the nights he does stay in his own bed. I know he will get to a stage where he doesn't want to get into bed with his mummy anymore ha.

For me it's more of observing and answering questions if my kids have any. I would ask them to draw for me what they see and tell me what they are saying. I learned not to make any judgments and to listen carefully even if I don't believe them. My son claimed to see our guardian spirits and I didn't believe him until a friend came up with the same conclusion. What my son drew just verified what she had said they looked like. I was able to see some of the guardian spirits with my physical eyes eventually. My daughter would see and converse with fairies. I didn't believe her until one sang for me in an ethereal voice. Another time she was laughing and said there's a cat climbing on my face and head. Again, I didn't believe her until I actually heard the purrs from my invisible cat friend. I was so surprised when I learned that my son sees auras all the time. He didn't know what it was called until he saw me read a book on auras. Your child will surprise you as the both of you learn about spirits and more. Luckily, my kids never discussed their sights with their friends or classmates.