View Single Post
Old 12-03-2016, 03:02 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Somnia
This is just my opinion only, but I believe feelings of detachments from another person is a positive realization for the soul growth, even if right now it may feel uncomfortable because the ego loves to resist stuff like this...

My reasoning is this allows a person to not feel attachments to another person. You begin to feel "okay" with just being with yourself and coming back to your Divine self. This is what the journey is really about...coming back to yourself without feeling attachments to another person. When you feel the unconditional love within yourself you begin to see and feel things with more clarity...

Of course everyone is different and this is only my personal perspective...

I agree with this completely.
It's kind of like.. when you're doing well within yourself and you are happy, you have learned whatever lesson that was.. like going to the next level on a game. Then when you have mastered that, twin flame comes back into the picture to spark another lesson in you, and the cycle continues.
That has been my experience at least.

When he comes back into my life, which is inevitable at this point, it always teaches me something new.. it usually takes me a few weeks to realize it, in which case i'm upset or sad or confused over him. Then I realize it, reflect on it, then months later he's back and so on.

The amount of growth i've experienced in the last few years has been substantial, and even though he's hurt me and he's been a confusing individual in my life, he's the reason for it because it pushes you to places you can only get with them.

But anyway, yeah, i've experienced the no-connection thing many times.. actually right now is one of them. I had a nice talk with him several weeks ago but after that connection it's dwindled and I don't feel him as much.. until I realized again what he sparked in me that needs working on.
So take it as a sign that there's something to be learned.. only when you've learned it will the connection come back to you.