Thread: Ascension
View Single Post
Old 29-10-2017, 09:21 AM
Guide
Quote:
So after all that we come back to Square One. What??

I recognise a lot has changed since last year; nothing on the physical level but internal dialogue has changed, only recently though and only becuase of all the knowledge I’m picking up from Matt’s videos and more importantly putting into practice.

So what I was referring to was returning to the research I was doing a year or so ago about trying to heal my physical symptoms. I’d left it at the point of the Bowen technique being good for re-balancing the parasympathetic nervous system which I believe may be the cause of my problems. I do recall a medium telling me that the trauma had seriously pushed me off kilter, and had raised my acid (versus alkaline) levels and along with the trauma settling in my osephagus, this was causing one of my symptoms.

I’m having a little difficulty at the moment trying to find a Bowen therapist who can see me on a Saturday, but I’m trusting that spirit will lead me in the right direction. I have to do this.

The numbers have returned, getting loads of 7s. Another brief google seems to indicate that “I’m on the right path” – but I have no idea what that path may be, I’ve got so much going on at the moment.

Every morning, I choose two oracle cards from different decks and I keep getting from the Psychic Tarot “triumph”, “victory and success” which is bizarre as I’ve no idea what the victory is about.

The upturned triangle and circle combination has been with me during last week, with silver and gold. They are new colours to me as they’re not in the aura soma set. One source suggests silver is feminine and gold is masculine, hence maybe a balancing of these two aspect. Who knows.

Quote:
What is it that you're trying to overcome, what is it that you are trying to heal? While you're going to come back and tell me it's quite obvious, is it really? What has been traumatised and/or injured? Does anything need to be overcome? Because using that word tells you so much about what's really going on. 'Overcome' is quite a strong word', and words create worlds - as it seems to be doing in yours.

Gosh, that’s some really indepth questions there – some of which I’ve tried to answer before but I don’t feel I want to start delving deeply into that, as I’ve just got so much going on at the moment at work, home etc, that I’m just glad a day is a day and I can fall into bed at 9.30 pm and let my weary mind have a rest before I’m up at 6 am and do it all over again.

Yes, I do remember Matt saying it’s a journey of the body, not spirit. I feel as though I’ve made so much progress on the emotional front, it was a different time, so long ago but the body needs some helping healing and I honestly don’t think that any thinking or thoughts or different ways of looking at it is going to afford healing. God knows I’ve tried looking at it from all angles that I can.

Quote:
Also remember that the reason he resonates with you so well is because you are 'there'.

Yeah, I know, great isn’t it? Really, it’s the highlight of my day to have my evening meal and sit and watch and listen to him. He never fails to lift my spirits and make me laugh whilst also giving me new ways to think of things.

Just recently, I watched Anchoring the Divine Feminine, The Path of Mastery and the Essential Key Intension all of which feature giving out blessings with lots of examples and he was saying that for ten years he found it diffiuclt to sleep so would choose that time to give out loads of blessings. So instead of waking up and thinking about what I had to do the next day, I’d start giving out blessings and (he didn’t say to do this, it’s just what I wanted to do) I’d start by blessing the sun, the moon, the planets, the oceans, the whales and dolphins and animals that are hunted such as rhinos and elephants, the trees – and I’d get round to people last lol! I’ve always had a strong affinity with power animals.

I’ve only been doing this for a few nights and this morning I saw on the news this morning that a wildlife conference held in the Philippines had voted for additional protections for endangered species including whale sharks. Make of that what you will but it made me smile!

Quote:
I'm not sure whether to swear at you or thank you for bringing me back to that time in my Life and making it this time, but then there will come a time when this time is that time.

Wow! I’ve not known anyone to talk about Uriah Heep with the same passion. I guess for me, their music has never been off the tape player, record deck, CD player, MP3, through all the different kind of players.

One lovely memory I have is that as kid of 12, not doing too well on the school front, one thing I struggled with was certain parts of the alphabet – well Seven Stars came to my rescue, although when I was asked to stand up in the class and recite it, I had to work hard not to end up singing it! At that point, David Byron became my hero as I seriously thought that song was made just for me!

Songs like the Wizard, Rainbow Demon, Magician’s Birthday was just so filled with magic, for me, that’s where the real world was. I think maybe an indication of my open mindedness.

Another one of my favourites is the lesser known Lady in Black. There’s just so much wisdom in that song and I have fond memories of a group of us (me on bass) my brother on acoustic sitting around singing that. A wonderful memory.

Looking for gold in the sky
Gets kinda rough
Maybe I'm to blame
'Cause I didin't look hard enough
But I still get the feeling
That it shouldn't be so tough