Thread: Ascension
View Single Post
Old 22-10-2017, 09:12 AM
Guide
Quote:
You were talking about the trauma and its impact but I was talking about what's not so obvious, some impacts are deeper rooted than most. Sometimes it doesn't need healing and sometimes our perceptions of it need turning around.

I’ve tried to heal my physical symptoms and I’ve tried changing my perception of the original incident – but nothing seems to make a blind bit of difference. Maybe some traumas can’t be overcome. Let’s face it, many a person has committed suicide being faced with trauma they can’t overcome.

This month has been awful, so much stress coming at me from all angles, the result has been a flare up in my symptoms, which then led to a major depression and all the old stuff of why did it have to happen, if only this, if only that. So all this has brought up ‘let’s have another go’. So it’s back to where I was a year or so ago, when I was researching re-balancing the parasympathetic nervous system which in turn led me to discovering Bowen, so I’ve already contacted a therapist to see if they can help me. This not doing anything is really not my style.

Quote:
However, are you turning into a Matt geek?

Yes, absolutely I am! Admit it too, no problem. I’m not particularly given to hero worship (Bruce Lee and Ayrton Senna aside) but this man speaks to me like no other. This last week or so, when I’ve really been under pressure, I’ve continued to do the blessings to others, loving myself and repeating the Declaration of Divinity and it’s definitely helped. And also it’s like I can hear his voice in my head, and a particular part of a video replaying when I’m needing something for a particular feeling or experience.

Quote:
That's pretty damned cool with the writing, and you got a lot further than I ever did with it. Come to think of it, ten years ago (and some more because it happened over a few years) I was busy with the Amu Rai. It started off as a daft idea that a few of us were kicking around on a forum, and it inspired me to build the website.

That’s cool and reminds me of when I went to writing classes for a couple of years. Most of the people there were into short stories and poems and there was a handful of us that were writing novels, so we would get together at each other’s houses once a week to read out a chapter or the piece we were working on and get constructive criticism. Happy days.

Quote:
Symbols are a step up from your numbers so that's a sign that you've gone a couple of steps upwards. The first thing that came to mind was Home or Point of Origin because what you've described sounds like the Stargate symbol for point of origin. The Stargate symbol is more like an 'A' without the horizontal line, but it has serifs (feet) that would make it look triangular. The triangle is one of the basic shapes in geometry and is one of the building blocks for the Platonic Solids, and each of the Solids can fit inside a circle or sphere with all of its points touching the circumference.

Now this is where things have got interesting and a little (what the !). So this triangle with a circle on top continues. In fact this morning, the triangle and circle are both white with a black outline.

But last Sunday, I did a small healing session and I asked these guides the meaning of the symbols. At first I saw a downturned triangle; and words. Top left (spirit), top right (me) the tip (integration) and then it slowly turned upwards so the circle was on the tip. OK, what’s the circle. “Pure eternal heart conscious.” Right, fine, OK. I asked what all the changing colours meant and that’s apparently for another time.

Now, the first thing that struck me was in one of Matt’s videos (Seven Holy Words) he describes the Declaration of Divinity, part of which is That I am Now. He described this as That (the Divine) I am (you) and Now (integration of the two).

In my notes, I had used a triangle to draw this.
So I thought is this my guides’ way of emphasising the same thing, and / or using Matt’s teachings as a reference point. Not entirely sure what the pure eternal heart conscious is. But again Matt often refers to heartfelt conscious. Possibly the same thing.

Quote:
Patrycia If you had said anything other than the Byron era you and I would be having serious words right now.

I was introduced to Uriah Heep about 12 when my brother brought home a copy of Demons and Wizards. I can remember being really struck by David Byron’s voice and that’s remained with me to this day. In fact we had The Wizard played at my father’s funeral. I can remember worrying that it would upset me but when I walked in hearing that, it was like a warm blanket of comfort draped over my shoulders.

I’ve got Demons and Wizards, Magician’s Birthday, Sweet Freedom, Wonderworld and Salisbury. On vinyl and then transitioned to CD.
I find Byron’s voice mesmerising: to be able to go the gentleness and control of Circus to Pilgrim is quite incredible.

One of my biggest regrets is that I never got to see him live. But it’s sort of made up for it when I found this:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Uriah-Heep-...rds=uriah+heep

I did try and listen to Firefly a time or two but no, no other Heep reincarnation will do. I’m a die hard David Byron fan, always will be.
The other thing is that you remember by father (also a Heep fan, his favourite song was Shadows and the Wind from Wonderworld) often sends me songs through my MP3 player and I just know when he’s doing that, now often he sends me UH songs and the words take on a different meaning. When I was particularly down once, he sent me this and I ended up in floods.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=It3aFAkoXiE

It’s an absolute pleasure to talk Uriah Heep with someone.

Patrycia

Last edited by Patrycia-Rose : 22-10-2017 at 10:42 AM.