View Single Post
Old 14-04-2017, 03:12 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by no1wakesup
Well my man, If you realize that and its transparent (and not a new belief, concept or something you can agree with and add to the aresenal of conditioning/knowledge) well then... thats beautiful.

Thats it. If it is evident, if it is a clear knowing and not resting on an identity in separation, then case closed.

Now go share that with everyone.

Understood but I doubt if that view is what I'm attempting to describe. Lets see:-

The understanding here is that it is the mind that has resonated with the idea "All is One" as the solution to feeling disconnected felt by this particular character which it serves. It is very familiar with that character as it constructed it for defensive puposes.

All that ends is the feeling of disconnection. One continues to suffer in a variety of imaginative and creative ways:) but there is no longer the additional suffering of feeling disconnected whilst suffering:).

Mind needed to imagine the above solution or see it somewhere in order to resonate with it, so in that sense there is something to share but it will only be acceptable for characters it fits. One size does not fit all as there are many different variations of character. I would suggest that this particular solution suits characters that find it difficult to believe in and follow spiritual paths and that have a sense that the solution is inclusive of whatever state one is in already (totally transandental). For other characters that will not be the case and a spiritual path will be embraced with joy and hope.