Thread: Futhark Runes
View Single Post
Old 22-08-2016, 09:48 PM
Master
7212016155552.jpg

To get familiar and to create a bond with our runes begins with UR as pictured here.We will be taking the runes one at a time. So begins lesson one with UR.

The following method will be for all runes.

Take the rune stone or the piece of paper and hold it in your receiving hand (the one you don't write with). Take a look at the rune so you can remember it while you meditate with your eyes closed and still hold the rune during the entire time you meditate. How long you meditate is up to you. Keep aware of any response you may get from the rune.

When you're done, write down your experience in your rune journal. The journal becomes a reference for interpreting rune casts. If you have no response, it's okay so write it in your journal. I use a binder as it's easy to insert pages as we can go through the runes again to see if anything new shows up.

Please share your experience if you want.

I hope my instructions are clear.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)