View Single Post
Old 18-08-2018, 01:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
Sometimes the only difference we have the power to make is how we feel, how we deal with what we have no control over. Really, what are you doing but venting your spleen against things you have no control over? Isn't that what this is all about, your frustration over your lack of control?
No. We do have a significant degree of 'control' (choice rather) in terms of what we think and e-motion-ally 'wish' or 'pray' for, above and beyond what what we choose to physically 'do' or not. Thought and e-motions have ripple effects. The power of 'voodoo' spirituality - both what are called 'white' and 'black' magic - has effects. 'Speaking' one's mind and heart (without 'acting') is also (potentially at least!) effective.

IMO, There are a lot of worthwhile effects which may/can be creatively effected than by way of 'simply' 'loving' everyone 'equally', unconditionally etc. and blissing 'out' on in a personal backwater bath or psychospiritual mountain top.

To me that latter choices (if and as made one's primary or only choice) amounts to abandonment/neglect of personal response-ability and - I 'see' it as being little more than 'back to the womb' abdication of and evasion in relation to the opportunities and challenges of earthly Life - for which experiencings souls incarnated. One can 'do' the 'blissing out' thing without incarnating at all, ya know!

What I 'see' is a lot of folks doing the equivalent of self-contentingly 'sucking their thumbs', or least trying to be 'content' by way of doing so. A lot of what's going on here strikes me a peeps just 'feathering' and 'helping' others to 'feather' their own 'nests'.

I am not 'simply' 'venting' in frustration (though you could say I am 'frustrated' by people's 'escapist' tendencies, those of 'bishops' included). I am basically just trying to see if its is possible to break some 'new' ground here. In that regard, I am sounding a 'wake-the-heaven-on-earth-up' call to (to fellow spirits) to conscientiously engage in creative spiritual 'act'ion based on truly discerning - not whitewashing everything so it looks 'white' or vanishes in terms of having no specific 'edges' - social-value cognizant thought.

"He that hath ears to hear, let him hear." "Behold, there went out a sower to sow: And it came to pass, as he sowed, some fell by the way side, and the fowls of the air came and devoured it up. And some fell on stony ground, where it had not much earth; and immediately it sprang up, because it had no depth of earth: But when the sun was up, it was scorched; and because it had no root, it withered away. And some fell among thorns, and the thorns grew up, and choked it, and it yielded no fruit. And other fell on good ground, and did yield fruit that sprang up and increased; and brought forth, some thirty, and some sixty, and some an hundred."

Hello - is there any (grounded) body out there? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFks9A9TCF0