Thread: Ascended Master
View Single Post
Old 25-04-2018, 11:12 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnathanrs
What is it you experience? I’m just curious what enlightenment is to you? thanks

A great question deserves a great answer. Everyone has a different construct for enlightenment, but enlightenment to me is ascending through the stages of hell and heaven and reaching the higher levels of consciousness and escaping the universal law of karma/dharma. My purpose is to interpret the teachings of the ancient times for the modern human. I am merely following in the foot steps as my forefathers. As a guide, one should be able to interpret the teachings for others to follow. I decided to undergo this due to my frustration with the belief that there isn't a modern version of the bible, buddhas teachings, and so on. Everyday we challenge ourselves to achieve something in our reality. I am merely working as a guide for others and offering the same free service to you all, as what was offered to me through the teachings of the past ascended masters.

I am not the first, but I one of many that have climbed Mount Everest. It was through the guidance of great teachers that I accomplishment this. I merely am passing that torch for anyone who is currently undergoing this challenge themselves and am offering advice.

As for why I am taking the time to answer questions on these forums, this serves my will because it is helping me gather questions when I make a spiritual website for anyone to follow free of charge. I recently completed this journey and am still downloading all the information on the physical plane. The physical is bound by time, and thus it takes time to download all the information that happened on the spiritual plane.

ok. thanks. lets try this again. think i worded the question wrong. what is your expereince. not what you think it is. but what it is in expereince. in few words descrihe what it is you expereince in this high state.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4