Thread: Ascended Master
View Single Post
Old 25-04-2018, 10:05 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainamerica
I don't have a physical teacher.I read a few scientific journals and according to scientists like Dr. James Hardt that method (along with a couple more ) should have worked in cases such as yours,so I recommended it to you.

I do try the method some times but the prerequisite of the method is to be in a calm state which I am unable to do as I am very very stressed or depressed almost the whole day.

I did look at the Divine life society and will go there in Risikesh as soon as i have the required money for travel.I also tried doing yoga nidra but it does not make me calm,but I will give it a try several more times since lord Shiv ji themselves suggested it.

You will be happy to know that one day Lord Krishna/Vasudev ji came to my dream and asked me to do something which I suppose I cannot discuss with other people.I need a physical guru to that one thing lord Krishna wanted me to do and plus do one of my things as well.

I won't be ignoring your advice from now on,for sure,and I tried always to follow it in the past as well.

That's awesome!

Now, I understand...and if you need my help, you also need to be open and honest with me about everything!

If I don't have much to go on, then I can't look within to find the answers, as it will only be an affront.

I do not have an external Guru because Lord Shiva himself fills that role, and instead of asking me to ask Shiva, there's nothing stopping you from asking Lord Krishna/Vasudeva yourself, then leaving yourself open to whatever answers you get...without your ego instantly dismissing them.

Now, I 'get it' about how all of this reflects within myself and it's just a case of not knowing the whole 'story' or else I would understand it.

However, it takes a lot of self-surrender and you don't need to be in a 'peaceful state' to attain a 'peaceful state' or else, why bother when you are in that frame of mind to begin with?

Next time you have a panic attack...as hard as it is, go with it! realise that you've had them before and no doubt, you'll have them again and you are still alive to tell the story and so no, you didn't have a 'heart attack' or a 'stroke'...it's only your subconscious mind deciding to attack your body...and it's a sucker for your full attention...the more attention/focus you give it, the more it will torment you...and you need to learn how to say; "C'mon...do your worst! kill me! DO IT!...what are you waiting for you bloody coward?...I'm waiting...get it over and done with!" at first, this is VERY hard to do...but the more you do it, the easier it gets and your panic attacks will start to fade. Going back about 3 years ago, I used to have about 6-10 panic attacks a DAY...and now, I'll only get 1-2 a month and they go away as soon as they come when I say "oh it's YOU again...haven't you learned by now, I couldn't care less, so either kill me or pee off..." and they stop almost as soon as they start.