View Single Post
Old 29-02-2020, 01:37 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strangerthanfiction
I was thinking of perhaps posting this thread in the "books" forum but since there isn't so much activity there i feel my only option is to post it here and since it has to do specifically with afterlife questions i feel like that's okay.

I was thinking of buying the book The Afterlife Interviews by Jeffrey Marks but i really need to know something first. I know this might seem odd to say but its really not that odd considering i don't want to buy a book which goes against my own understanding of the afterlife.

So i have to ask the question: Does Jeffrey Marks believe spirits engage in the physical act of sex? There are 52 questions in his book that spirits supposedly answers. Does the spirits say that sexuality in the ways possible on earth exists over there? If they say its not possible or that only soul merging exists, then i'll skip that book.

Thanks in advance. (Please don't be harsh on me for asking this anyone. I know some people don't like to believe that sexuality is a thing over there).
As far as I know, the afterlife is like a lucid dream: you want to experience sex, then you experience sex. You can relive any of your earthly sexual experiences, and you can imagine any other ones. You can create whatever partner you want, or you find another afterlifer to imagine together doing it.

Basically the afterlife is formless, but you can will yourself in any form you want.

There is no soul merging in the afterlife.

Surely, you can't trust anybody's opinion, so the best way is to ask your inner source of knowledge and guidance. If you don't already do it, I recommend you learn to do it.

Why trust Jeffrey Marks? There are thousands of people claiming contact with the afterlife, many of them make a living form selling books and workshops. I trust very few of them.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.