View Single Post
Old 18-09-2017, 02:15 AM
Guide

Yes, absolutely.

I think there is a very high spiritual path that we have planned out for us, to reach our highest states of love. As with all diversity, most of us do not learn it the first time around. We are working on many adversities in life, where we are being challenged to love others, who probably by all means of justice, do not deserve it in our eyes. Until we reach all those huge milestones in each life, we just keep repeating it, so therefore, there has to be a lifepath,or goals for us to reach.

A truly high minded spiritual person would have a hard time getting it the first time, Jesus, comes to mind.

To live without judgement, is to love.. When we think of judgement, we think of small things and acts of forgiveness, like petty fighting, lies, rumors, etc.

However, I've noticed it's really big acts of forgiveness usually....betrayal, murder, abuse, adultry, rape, etc.

Those souls are truly being tested to forgive, and to love....with understanding, without judgment.

Those are the kinds of challenges that most everyone faces, in some form or another.

There is a reason, because we cannot make it to the highest levels of consciousness or frequency, with any kind of darkness, or adversity. Like attracts like, we have to face the worst of the darkness, to reach the highest of the light, and be able to stay there, or else we won't vibrate at the same frequency of love and light, and will have to keep repeating lives until we do....and those lives, have your life path written for you to overcome those obstacles.

Never look at people, or souls who are faced with the darkest of lives...lives of which others judge, or think "I would hate to be him\her" I would hate to have that life...because you are not ready, but if you are going to fly where that eagle is flying....you will face the same adversity in one of your lives, and have to overcome the same judgement, rejection, pain, and isolation that souls feels.

That souls reward for their forgiveness and compassion...is higher levels of vibrational love, light and consciousness in its natural state...which is eternity.

I saw this after my NDE....and it's hard. I am working on my temper in this life....it's was obviously written in my class schedule here, on registration day:)

Anita M. wrote the neatest quote the other day....she said, Do not feel bad for feeling alone...this is not your home, you are meant to feel alone here. That feeling will not go away until you are in your true home, in the highest levels of heaven with God, and the rest of us.

When you have reached your potential of highest love, you will be able to love a Murderer/Saint Abuser/Child Adulterer/Partner etc, with the same amount of love and compassion, without judgement. That is the state of which Gods level of frequency vibrates at...and you can't do it from the outside, you have to live through it...to truly understand and use love to overcome it. Heaven is made up of pure energetic feelings...so you can't lie or sneak your way in there. Everything is exposed.