View Single Post
Old 08-05-2017, 02:39 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowsnake
Hello,
Geez that's a bit rough,this poor woman has come here to share her grief,you talk to her in your post like its nothing?

Show a little courtesy to the poster please,she is having a hard time of it coming to terms with the loss of her partner, the last thing she needs is someone telling her her partner won't recognise her?

How the hell do you know that??
Tell me how you gained all this experience on these matters,
Leave her alone,don't post here,be considerate please!

Kind Regards Billy.

I agree with Billy. Those remarks are out of line.

MaryMartina, I too feel your pain. It is awful to be separated from a dearly loved one. I cannot tell you why they have not made contact but I offer some possibilities:
1. They HAVE made contact but not in a way you could perceive.
2. They are in a resting or reflective mode and will come around later.
3. They are too busy catching up with others over there or working on their personal development and again, will be around at some point.
4. There is some reason they are not supposed to make contact with you, at least not now, for reasons of your own soul's progress.

Whatever the reason just know that someday you will find them again. It is agony right now but that will lessen. You were together for 41 years for a reason and that is significant. What that significance is will be revealed in time. Do not buy into any nonsense that you have been forgotten or dismissed. Remember that time is an construct like the physical body, and they are now free of both. Perhaps to them, in the spiritual realm, it has been only seconds since passing.

Speak to them, out loud, regularly. Share comments with them as if they were still standing there because they are.

Love does not die.