Thread: alz/dem
View Single Post
Old 20-03-2017, 08:58 PM
Master
hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
I am sorry dream jo. It can be hard looking after someone with Alzheimers or dementia. At least you have the perspective to be able to see why those mood swings and tantrums are happening. My kindest thoughts to you and your mom.
Stay kind. Detach a little bit emotionally if you can whenever she 'loses it'. Realise she doesn't mean it. It's not her Soul speaking, it's the messed up neurons in her brain. Stay strong. God bless. xx

(I hope there is some support for you looking after her? Either respite carers, or family members? If you need respite carers to help, just talk to your doctor. He/she might have a solution to help. My mother's doctor made many helpful suggestions when my brother and I were looking after my mother, who had dementia.)

thnx i no its hrd 2 hrd it min it seams me my 2 siblin seams 2 lze pason wif her we do i no its nt her falt its not
1 of pnurs tld me 2 go fr 10 min strol 2 coool off wen thngs gt heatd yday she fond my brht abot 5 or 6 tims in a sprat of 10 misn askin sam thng ovr ovr agn it tims we laf it thng shes say bt sum 1 saied if we dnt laff we d loze it probs evry 1 on tv she noze she spek 2 thm evry day wen she saed it lst wk my sisr bsrt ort lafon wish set me off i did feal bad for lafin i did my sistr oldr thm me
holpfy she be goin 2 day cre on thrz just hop it can slt or she dnt pic armgt wif s 1

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔