Thread: draining you
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2010, 10:45 AM
Master
aw lady ,i use to feel this way too for a long time led me to have panic attacks about it and i always sensed that death will dawn upon my twin , it drove me crazy but i think this is just symbolic , maybe the death of u being young was a major transformation in urself???????? a death of the old but makes u sad because the old is what ur use to??????? maybe even a spiritual death , i believe this to be the case now same with my twin i know his death wil be a shedding of his old self, as for the grieveing process that was sumthing i just couldnt run from :( after losing all those who ever cared about me was hard and painful enough but each time i lost my twin it bought back all the grief i felt from my brother also :( as it was the same pain , but i had to feel it in order to heal , i ue to think all my loved ones left me , abandoned me , but now i see that they left me so thery can guide me much more than they ever could when here , plus losing each loved one i learnt the meaning of unconditional love

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”