View Single Post
Old 18-04-2017, 02:03 AM
Suspended
Guide
[quote=Jasmeet Singh]Hi all....I think a lot about the benefits of meditation and wonder if it is possible for us to influence things or people through Mediation....can we make things favorable for us or people come in our favor who are not otherwise favorable?

And what if we don't have any purpose or aim behind Mediation and just do it for the sake of doing it, will we be helped automatically in the best possible manner??[/QUOTE

Hello,
I like this post,I have just started to meditate after a long hiatus,compared to before I approach it differently now, maybe its because I am older and wiser,I don't know.

But now I just lay down, on a comfortable bed,close my eyes and see my black screen,any thoughts that intrude travel into my view as a swirling mist of differing colours,I mentally shoo them away,if I sleep that's ok,its the relaxation of the mind I crave,I want to sooth the constant daily noise.

But to use meditation to influence others is different,I have never thought about it that way,never ever.
I think affirmation or concentrated prayer would be better.
Meditation is personal,well to me it is!

Kind Regards Billy,