View Single Post
Old 14-10-2013, 11:08 PM
Master
I have something similar happen, sometimes when on the verge , after waking up . It used to happen a lot , and it also came with a sound rush, and seemed a lot like if I'd jumped into one of my energy dreams all at once, without the easing into that high energy state that comes in a dream.

I was reading about the brain's chemical switch between waking and dreaming , and how it is usually either on or off, in one state or the other , and how a lot of strange experiences like OBE's and NDE's (and other stuff, like probably my energy dreams, lucid dreams, and maybe you 'Void' state)
may occur when this switch is kind of stuck inbtween modes, and there's an overlap of waking and REM (dream) consciousness.

Whatever, it seems to me like a kind of doorway or window of opportunity
you're being presented with . You won't get lost ; your body/brain should know what to do to return to nominal function before long ; My inclination would be to go along for the ride . The huge-fast shifts I get only last a second or less, usually, but sure feel like being yanked or jolted away intensely , but I like the idea. Void to me is full of not just nothing, but also everything , ie, energy .