View Single Post
Old 25-10-2011, 04:09 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I love discussing these books - or transmissions to his friend from the Other Side.

These books changed the focus of my life -yet, again.

After my initial major refocus that came from reading Jeremiah 9:23
paraphrased here- Let he who is wise not boast of his wisdom (etc.)...but he who does boast let him boast of this, that he knows and understands me, so saith the Lord.
So my focus for years has been to know and understand the Nature and the Mind of God, my Father and Creator.

Now, here comes a report that rings true about the Other Side, Life in the Unseen World!!

OK, a priest and Ruth (a non denominational, non church goer), wind up in the same place or sphere. Doesn't say too much for the priest's life work ! Made me laugh.

When he speaks of the higher beings that actually visit and they witness them changing to a more recognizable human form from a ball of light basically - to handsome, youthful and the hearer of prayers- it made me more than wonder ---Why would anyone want to settle for anything less than THAT!

Who wants a cottage with a garden, who wants to raise flowers and take on apprentices, who wants to be at humans' death beds as Official Greeters?
Who wants to attend humans sleeping it off in the "hospitals" as relatives wait on the grass?

Nice people, that's who. But people that don' have their focus on the Highest Goal.

If there are different levels or Celestial Spheres as James E. Padgett refers to in his messages from the Other Side...in no uncertain terms - I want the Highest.

No flowery comfy cottage or job for me still relating to the human aspect of our souls.

I relate to that part of my soul or heart that does not want comfort or to do some service - I have that here - life is a bowl of cherries here now that I know the secret formula to life.

My heart wants the Highest - Divine Love and being on the level where that is the only focus - and to help other souls want THAT.

How wonderful it is to know whether one is in an arid gray (after) world of their own making in a hut that there are still visitors from a higher rung that visit to remind that soul -"There is something more."
Even as they dress down to their level in brown gray cloaks to fit in ---as the Higher Souls dress down to a fleshy appearance to those that still identify with being human...(as opposed to the light spirits that we are.)

That's where I am at.

Left Behind, did you notice how there is no mention in the 1st book of religion, Christianity or even Jesus? ( I don't remember anyway)

Well, he says as much in the 2nd book and addresses that
You will be quite interested!!!
Thank you again Spirit Messenger for the rest of the books!!!!
What a gift.

Haha, I just heard an ad on TV- Billy Graham said, "There is no love comparable to God's Divine Love!"
I never knew he said that.

Towards the end of the book, though, they all meet with a person who could readily be identified as being Jesus: though he isn't specifically identified as such.

I don't know. . . personally, I'd be delighted having a beautiful, maintenance-free house that cost me nothing, that didn't require heating or lighting or air conditioning, in a world without aging, injury, sickness, death, crime, war, conflict of any sort, where I didn't have to work for a living but where I could work at job(s) that interested me, with an eternity to read books and learn to do the things I never learned to do on earth. . .

. . . sounds good to me!

Jim