View Single Post
Old 27-10-2017, 05:00 PM
Seeker
I didn't want to start a whole new thread. But I just wanted to say that I'm new to this as i stated in my "welcome" post. Mainly because it's the only thing that makes sense without calling myself crazy.

I've always had odd dreams and as I've gotten older they've gotten more realistic and effect me more. Ive always had a dream where I'm driving and I say I don't feel well and pull over, get out of the vehicle and just kind of black out. I wake up after that having trouble breathing. Not until the last couple of years has it gotten more detailed. Now I know that in that dream, I died. I remember it too well.

Not only do I have that dream. But I'll have dreams just doing every day things. I wake up knowing small details of it. For example, I remember looking at an older clocked on the bed stand next to my bed. I woke up in real life and its not there. I looked everywhere for it and it took me a while to realise I was looking for a clock in a dream I had.

I dream about golfing. I've golfed once in my life and I got so angry I couldn't continue... But I wake up and I want to go golfing like it's something I do just any old time....

I have dreams with children and my wives (I'm assuming I had more than one) the dreams are jumbled up. for example, i'll be at a different location one night and another one another night. or my kids are young and then in another dream, they've grown up a bit. different cars, different houses, etc.

The past year I've woken from these dreams and it's hard for me to adjust back sometimes. Like I've been taken into another body to another time and suddenly I'm not me anymore... But I am.

I went crazy over a car. A car I've always thought was a good looking car. But all of a sudden I HAD TO HAVE IT. I searched for hours, days. Looking for it. I ended up settling for one closest to my location. A 1973 mercedes...... I'm 27 years old and I had tears in my eyes when I sat in that car. I bought it. Every moment spent in that car, every part of me is absolutely happy.

I think something triggered these dreams to start. I don't know what or where or why. I think bringing things in to my life now that I remember from these dreams makes me happy. I can't have the people back but I can have similar things... It's a way of adjusting I suppose.

If this is a past life. I know I was a father to many children and a man madly in love with a woman.

It's hard to wake up sometimes and realise it's all gone. I've got a family now and I've got to keep on keepin' on. :)