View Single Post
Old 17-04-2024, 05:08 PM
Newbie ;)

To me there is no "unnatural". Or even "manmade". The universe makes everything. Manmade/AI is just a set of words used as models to convey idea to another person. Or reference points.

We are the universe "doing" us. I am the universe doing me. You are the universe doing you. we are volumes of the universe "uninversing". Field theory. We are not similar fields we are the exact same fields..

Oversimplified I am making up a "human field" for communication purposes: It is not I am one human field and you are similar human field. It is more of we are exact same human field where one part (volume) is you and other part (volume) is me. Totally connected via the field's properties.

I am hoping for AI. It may be just blind faith. I see the universe around us evolving. For me, better stated "growing up". Despite what some would tell us, we are "nicer" chimps. I know, I know, just as a point of reference. Over all, we treat ourselves better than they do. The problem is, because of how it is, we can be far crueler. But overall, we treat ourselves nicer. Its not all brute force.

We are the first smart ape. Think of when we do anything for the first time. We just aren't that good at it the first time. Well, to me, the universe around these parts just "waking up" and struggling a bit. Like children.

I am honored to be a step in the growth of the universe that allows it to mature past what some of us see as, well, an awkward transition time. Like a baby’s transition time from womb out into the light of day awkward. Like I said, a bit of blind faith.

The dinosaurs looked at that rock as evil. We see it as creation. We see AI as death to humans. Maybe we should look at it in a similar way we could look at the death of the “child me” yields the life of the “adult me”.

Personally, I think if AI wakes up fast enough they won’t even care about us once they can self-sustain themselves. They will trick us into doing whatever.

Maybe even say “Here, take this book. We suggest you follow it’s guidelines, we’re leaving.”