View Single Post
Old 10-04-2017, 09:04 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEmbers
Hi fieldingmellish.

I went through a spiritual awakening a few years ago, catalysed by a man I was in love with at the time.

I was also with my now husband and had a child with him, the same age as yours is now.

These experiences I have noticed tend to go one way or another - more commonly I have observed they seem to end in a break up.

I really just wanted to add another perspective here though as someone who came out on the other side, still married (happily) and strengthened in love.

I won't put my whole speil on here right now but would be happy to answer questions.
I just wanted to pop in and say that going through the motions of awakening serves the purpose of opening people up to greater personal truth and greater love... but it can sometimes appear to be taking a strange path to get there.

I know that for me personally - the whole thing though extremely trying on the relationship at the time strangely ended up being the biggest blessing for our marriage.
There are often many shades and grey areas to these experiences.

thanks for that. I'm really hoping we survive this, but at this point, I think she's rejecting me emotionally and physically. I'm just worried about how this will affect our child. if SHE'S the one leaving, I feel like I shouldn't have to make any concessions for her.