Thread: Are we all One?
View Single Post
Old 18-08-2019, 08:14 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
Science says that we are basically made from the same things that the rest universe is made of, so, it's clear that we are all connected, not just us, humans, but every single thing, alive or not alive.The building blocks of the universe are found in each one of us, you can say that we are the universe.You know, at the lowest level we are all just energy, of course, you can go deeper and here is where the quantum realm kicks in.We are aware of our existence, right? It's fair to assume that the universe is aware of its own existence, after all, we are the made from exactly same things.
Your post enticed me to reply, but after a few attempts I've erased, I'll just say that your understanding of "how things are" (related to the topic of this thread) is way off mine, and none of your arguments stands, in my opinion.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.