View Single Post
Old 11-01-2017, 05:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaiaWSO
This is interesting, what you say about manipulating the idea of free will, because I've found it is very much about control and distraction. Over the course of two years, I've had many experiences - positive and negative. The more questions one asks, the more irritated they become. I have seen/experienced it all, to be honest. I've been astrally raped, psychically attacked, and so on and so on. At one point, I rebelled against it so much that he said he was trying to see how much stress he could place on me before I'd go insane, but when you think of it like this: that it is just a projection - It's a simulated experience and the lies are there just for the purpose of control - then it changes the game and they lose power.

When I was newer to all of this, it would physically and emotionally effect me. I experienced fatigue, depression, anxiety. The attacks caused a mild case of PTSD. So, I worked hard on making myself stronger, healing, opening back up again, letting my emotional walls I'd built up back down, and went through huge changes. I found that the more honest I was with myself and the more I focused on myself, the less power any of the lies had on me. The less it controlled me. The astral projections still occur but they don't disrupt my waking life at this point. He got so resentful when I made this turning point, this shift in inner strength. He would give me the finger and mope about it, try to resurrect old lies and false beliefs, but I just kept saying, "No, I know you're lying. It's not going to work." And then I'd shift my thoughts and be completely fine. Still, he lingers, telling me he's staying with me because I'm "magic". I've gone through the worst of it. He says now that some people just never break and that I'm strong. I once considered he was evil, then I thought maybe he was crazy. Now, I just think he's observing me and my progress, taking an opportunity every once in awhile to try and mess with my head again. I believe that I am stronger than him, though. Ultimately, it's thoughts and beliefs that determine the level of control, in my opinion. I've gained so much by not listening to him or feeding into it.
Your experiences are par on with mine. Everything you said is 100% true in my experience as well. Even down to the way they act/react to certain changes and situations. As you mentioned about it being simulated experiences that is very true. They will create these huge experiences where in one they will be the good guy, in another the bad guy, etc. First they will play the good guy mostly or only play the bad guy when they take another form. They take multiple forms but will build our trust in the main form they take by simulating experiences of us being chased, attacked, assaulted, etc. and then they will come and save the day. Keep in mind they are the sick individuals who planned it all and the other beings attacking us are their friends. But that helps bring down our emotional and mental barriers and let them in and once in that is when things slowly start to change. But it's weird because it's not necessarily a constant progression sometimes they will be extremely friendly and then one random night they will be horrible. If you've studied MK Ultra at all this is actually a huge tactic they use in it which is not by coincidence. The people behind those types of government secret dealings hold heavy occult knowledge and know how strong the link is between our physical dimension and the spiritual dimensions and how they both affect one another. That is why they are constantly brainwashing us with movies, tv shows, books, etc. that are actually based in the spiritual dimensions where beings can fly, use magic, have superpowers, there are mystical creatures, etc. Almost all of this stuff is based in the spiritual dimensions and exists in them in one form or another. Although they brainwash us into thinking it's harmless and fun which it isn't necessarily. Because they want us to emulate it into our dreams which is essentially black magic and the left-hand path, they are tricking us through it all into becoming like these dark-beings willingly.

They always compliment us and try and make us feel like we're special but honestly all we are to them is energy, thoughts, and astral fluids. They use us for all of those mostly while we're non-conscious but the thoughts they prefer while we're conscious and actively thinking. Have you ever noticed how these beings are constantly holding onto us? How they are constantly touching your hands and feet? It's because our hands and feet are like outlets for our thoughts, experiences, etc. and by touching us and hands and feet specifically they are plugging into and can directly access them and take great pleasure out of it. They also drain us of astral fluids which are also encoded with all of those as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
My guess is your avoidance of real-life affection has caused your sub-conscious to animate this inner aspect of yourself that appears to you in semi-conscious states. Essentially it's to fill a void that you've been consciously neglecting.

Another possibility is this person is not a construct of yours but an astral teacher. If that is the case he's teaching you about compassion and intimacy through these experiences. Not all teachers are written and memory teachers, some teach through giving experiences and letting people create their own lessons.
A astral teacher that rapes you? That is an interesting notion, I wonder what they're teaching? You can be as philosophical as you want about it but it's really much more simple than you'd think. Some of our non-physical bodies exist in dimensions these beings have access to and they feed off of our energy, thoughts, and astral fluids and take great pleasure out of it. Sure it's not as magical and appealing as your theory but unfortunately it is the truth. And in the process they want to make us become more like them by simulating experiences that make us feel like powerful magicians, Man-gods, superheroes, etc. Because even if you're using astral magic to defend yourself it is black magic and the left-hand path. Any magic that creates something is black magic and that is coming from a black magician who knows what he is talking about (not me).