View Single Post
Old 18-02-2024, 10:55 PM
Newbie ;)

Hello Sacred, I agree with what everyone said. Probably this sensibility is something a person can develop and I will say more, it is something that a person might inherit from parents.
My father was born with this sensibility, for all my life he kept saying “I have powers” and “I can see future”. While growing up, I didn’t care much about what he was saying, but with time I couldn’t deny that there is effectively something.
What I tried out was to be truthful with myself. What I mean is that if the sensations you feel are true and intense , those will be easily understandable by you, so that you can read easily what you are looking for.
For example in a AB experiment, I told myself that if a thing happened I would feel in a certain way (happy for example), while for the other I would feel in another (sad for example).
Then I proceeded to feel the sensation of determination of the choice I was gonna take, and then thinking about my future feelings of the choice I was destined/determined to take.
After that you evoke both emotions, one at a time and at the end your sensitivity/intuition will tell you which happiness or sadness is the most sincere/truthful emotion to you.
The negative part about this is that you put yourself in a stressful situation: to train myself, even after I didn’t guessed correctly, I had to feel the happiness or sadness, exactly how I told myself I had to be after a certain outcome. In theory all of this in order to calibrate myself.

Evoking any kind of intense sensations is not easy task, requires and consumes a lot of energies and concentration.

It is probably possible to “see the future”, but to save everyone is another thing. Maybe our dynasty can reach that possibility.

Stay safe everyone!