View Single Post
Old 21-01-2017, 11:54 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchiexx
hey guys,

so, i literally woke up just now and had a strong urge to see my aura, so i looked, and i finally was able to fully see my entire aura, im so stoked.
see, not to long ago i realized that i can see auras, how ever, i was never able to fully see my aura, its like i could only see a faint outline/glow around my hands, but this morning i finally seen all of it.

so now, im really curious as to whether or not we all see the same color aura.for instance, if i see blue, then i should expect you to see as well?or do we all see different aspects and shades of the aura?
either way, i love my aura color, its acually my favorite color too lol.

so, in order for me to test this, i am going to post a link to a photo of myself, if you are able to see auras then go look at me and tell me what color you see.i wont say what color i see, cause if i do, then that would defeat the very purpose of this experiment lol.how ever, after you guys are finished reading my aura, ill then post the color i see.

p.s: i do not like taking photos, so naturally, i do not have any photos of myself on hand, how ever, i do have a pic of myself from a mugshot that i got from my arrest record :0
and no, i am not a criminal, i simply got caught with a little pot, nothing serious, so dont judge me :)
also, i have checked several different mugshots of myself, and i see the same exact aura in all of them.

https://www.postimg.org/image/x496vfw4r/

Hi Dutchie,
I am just starting to see auras since increasing my yoga sessions lol, and I took a look at your picture and saw a lovely dark blue.

Love and light xx