View Single Post
Old 28-03-2012, 03:37 PM
Aquarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolite
removing negative thinking keeps negativity from being able to stay with you. If your attacker is a person in flesh then why not avoid them? If they are in spirit then a positive mindset keeps them from really wanting to be around you.. if there is some fear of course they can pull energy from that too.. and that will attract them and encourage them to bother you.
I don't have much in the way of fear. I mostly vibrate at a very high frequency.

I have suspected people in the past but I've never met anyone this able and tenacious, nor anyone with a reason to attack me for years.

Part of the problem was that my attacker has neither physical nor energetic body. I think it exists on the causal plane, which is a bit ominous.

If the dark side parallels light, then my attacker would have a lot of contact with Satan.

Nevertheless I pity it. It's not much of an existence spending your day attacking me.

It is incredibly inventive tho. I've found maybe 10 ways to stop it only for it to come up with a new method.
It uses or creates dumb creatures to attack my astral body.

It even attacked my girlfriend for a couple of days.

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=17404