View Single Post
Old 26-03-2012, 01:41 PM
iolite

Help for negative entities

I've been perusing Robert Bruce's newsletter archives and came across this newsletter on Protection against powerful negative energies. Below is his newsletter:

http://www.getresponse.com/archive/m...s-8130564.html

January 9th, 2012 at 6:32 pm
If someone tells you that the entire universe is all positive energy, then they’re either lying or misleading you.

There are literally scores of creatures in the astral wildlife who would LOVE nothing more than to treat your energy body and astral body like a meal to eat.

If you haven’t checked out my “Evolution” eBook yet, where I teach you the need-to-know techniques to ULTIMATE PROTECTION against demons, negatives entities, and witchcraft, then GO HERE NOW, because the safety of you and your family depends on it... let yourself have peace of mind, go here:

http://www.AstralDynamics.com/eBook/

Hey Friend,

There are a lot of New Agers and “love and light” folks who would try to convince you that there are no “negative” beings in the universe.

They’ll tell you a fuzzy story of how everything is peace and compassion and all of God’s little beings exist in perfect harmony.

They’ll tell you that no being would ever hurt a fly... demons don’t exist... negative entities don’t exist... and that you’re a “fear-mongerer” for wanting to warn people and save their lives.

Of course, those people are wrong, and if you believe that there are no creatures and beings that exist in both the physical and
astral plane, who would DRAIN YOUR VITAL ENERGY and hurt you at a moment’s notice... then YOU’RE A FOOL.

Negative entities are out there, IN FORCE. There are literally ENTIRE LEGIONS and CLASSIFICATIONS of demonic entities that live in the astral. (And sometimes physical)

Just like there are “gangs” in major cities, there are nasty demons in astral realms.

If there are MEAN-SPIRITED PEOPLE in the physical, YOU BETTER BELIEVE they also exist in the astral plane... where there are no police forces and militaries to guard you.

Now, you can AVOID these vile creatures with the tools you learn from me about astral travel... and there are PURELY POSITIVE REALMS and for beauty and love in the astral... so you CAN SAFELY travel in the astral of course...but that doesn’t mean nasty beings can’t ever come FIND YOU, or try to mess with you, HERE.

Demonic possession is a real scenario and it actually occurs... and it happens to NORMAL well-intentioned PEOPLE who are unsuspecting.

But that’s not all. Not only are demons REAL... they’re FREAKING POWERFUL.

They are EXTREMELY STRONG mentally, energetically, and tangibly.

A demon has the strength of a gorilla, and the mind of a mad scientist.

It is a truly advanced being. (Advanced in the negative direction)

If you were to try to confront a demon, it would rip your astral head off, terrorize you with constant nightmares, and possibly full-on possess your physical body causing you to come down with a life-threatening illness.

These creatures ARE NO JOKE.

Here’s a list of things that will NOT WORK
with demons...

1) Sending It “Loving” Energy

This will literally make it laugh in your face, and may give it a psychic way to “trace” your energy. STOP SENDING THEM ENERGY.

2) Trying to convince it to like you

This being genuinely HATES you. They HATE you for trying to improve yourself and evolve. IT WILL NEVER “LIKE” YOU.

3) Trying to become it’s “buddy” or “student”

A demon is 100% ruthless, and will win your confidence, only to then screw you over and drain all your energy, leaving you helpless.

4) Praying to “god” so it improves

There is no active “god” that is playing favorites.

Source consciousness manifested existence as we know it, and is now letting it PLAY OUT uninterrupted.

5) Telling it to “go away” if it bothers you

Giving verbals threats to a demon only makes it lick its lips and want to harass you more. It’s like a playground bully times A MILLION. It is the ultimate incarnation of pure, unadulterated evil. It has ZERO conscience, and feeds off hostile and painful energy.

This cannot be emphasized enough.

There is only ONE WAY to protect yourself against this kind of WRETCHED creature.

PENTAGRAM BANISHMENT!

In my 35+ years of practicing spirituality, and in my decades of teaching DEFENSE AGAINST
 THE DARK ARTS, I’ve confirmed AGAIN AND AGAIN
that there is a ritual for banishing demons that works MIRACULOUSLY.

It’s called the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram. (LBRP)

This effectively REMOVES any nasty astral energy IMMEDIATELY from your space the INSTANT you cast it... including any beings or creatures
who resonate with negative energy.

END OF NEWSLETTER.

OK guys... I did some searchin' and I found a link for the "Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram (LBRP)". The link is below. Please print it out for future reference so if it site disappears, you'll still have the info. If anyone gets Robert's e-book, please post a review!!

http://www.wicca-spirituality.com/lbrp.html

[BIG HUG]!

iolite