View Single Post
Old 08-04-2020, 07:54 PM
Administrator
Hello

There are times when you are blocked from a reading, maybe there was someone there that was not good for you to hear from.

As a Medium I know that its a two way flow of energy I have to be open to receive and the spirit has to be open to give. Maybe whom came in did not believe in Mediums and blocked that energy.

I will share what happened to me at a large event. I was the Medium on the stage, and I was doing open audience readings. I would scan the audience and then ask if I could go the person I was drawn to. There was a woman there that I was so drawn to. But I was at a loss to how the message would be received.

What was said to me was by a man, I had not got relation from him just male energy. He clearly said "I do not believe in you, yet I can see you. " and with that the connection was gone. Now this is where I know well that some "fill in the blanks" with more of a message. I never do. I told her this is what I got male, not sure relation and that is what he said. She broke down in tears saying after seeing so many Mediums finally someone reached my Dad and he is OK. He did not believe in Mediums or the After Life, so she wanted to know he was OK and crossed over.

I feel it was just that the lines were crossed your energy and the Mediums energy did not maybe match or whom you wanted simply was not there at that time to leave a message. There too are times when the energy of a stronger sprit will come in and want the have their say instead. I have had this started a message and like you pause a phone call, paused the reading dealt with the other spirit then moved back to my reading.

It is not exact by any means. We do our best is all.

Lynn