View Single Post
Old 20-11-2010, 06:07 AM
Master
I like how there is a lot of anti-Christian stuff on these spiritual forums and no one tends to report it. But any other religion can not be offended.

Anyways.

I go with the Edgar Cayce information along with Paul Solomon, Douglas Cottrell, Jon Peniel, and Ross Peterson.

All Christianity is Paganism yes. But Jesus was the fulfillment of both the Pagan Son Gods and the Jewish Messiah. The One God, or the Universal Consciousness was bringing these two sides into oneness and balance. By sending such a Man who was the Son of God born like all other pagan stories, virgin birth, dying on the Cross (which is in all pagan traditions), resurrecting, etc. But at the same time, he was the Christ, the anointed one who reached Christ Consciousness for the Hebrew People.

I feel like the Pagan Oracles and Mystics wrote these stories of Osirius, Mithras, the God in Wicca, Zeus, and all these "Sun" Gods or God-Men and they are all same because they were foreseeing the coming of Christ. If you pray to Mithras, you pray to Christ. If you pray for the God in Wicca, you pray to Christ. If you pray to Buddha, you pray to the Christ, if you pray to Osirius, you pray to the Christ. And of course Judaism was receiving this God-Man and they were chosen to bring him forth/birth him. I feel like the war on the Jews by the Roman, Greek, and Egyptians in the Old Testament was an "unconscious" rebellion/jealousy that God chose them through Abraham to bring forth the God-Man and not them because he proved to fully believe in the true "One" God, the One Universal Consciousness/Spirit.

And it not only refers to the Coming of Jesus, but it refers to the one Christ Consciousness, the spirit of Christ. This is the principle behind the God-Man, the nature that made him the Son. So either pagan or Christian they follow the same Consciousness IF they are following it the right way. Making Jesus into a worship idol is wrong in my opinion. I believe he was The Christ, but in no way should we worship any Man. Even if he is the Son of God. Technically we shouldn't even worship God because it separates us from Him/Her and makes God into a Ruler over all of us as pawns, instead of engaging with Him/Her as a parent and companion.