View Single Post
Old 23-04-2014, 05:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
If you expect to see good things, you will see good things. If you expect to see bad things, you will see bad things. It depends on how your mind perceives the astral plane.
Just like it is this dimension huh? It makes me wonder why people expect and believe the astral to be so different from the world they are currently living in, especially since the world we're currently living in has been molded to be very similar to the worlds in the astral. So you're telling me that if you expect to see a glow in the dark neon pink unicorn surfing in an ocean of bubbles on a surfboard made out of a rainbow you're going to see that as well? I highly doubt a person would see that and even if they did it would simply be a manifestation. So with that said if you expect to see good things you're going to see good manifestations which are not authentic beings living in these other worlds. But if you expect nothing and keep your mind open you're going to see authentic beings both good and bad, personally I choose not to experience a fake world of illusions but to each their own.