View Single Post
Old 07-10-2018, 02:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by It Is
In my experience, those who are highly advanced are very inclusive and non-judgmental.
Yes, each person has their own unique and individual experiences...and for every million or so people who conform to a set "ideal" there will always be one who does not...and people rarely, if ever, come across "the one" and so, when they do, it is like "you are either part of the problem or part of the solution".

Let's look at this whole thing philosophically..I would like that.

I tend to consider myself "advanced/awakened" and yet, I also consider myself to be judgmental and exclusive...many others will not believe I am a "spiritual being"...many others will use words like "delusional" or "being mislead" or "living in a fantasy world" or just plain "insane"...Now, I ask you, does a lie become the truth according to the more people who believe it is, or repeating it enough times to the exclusion of anything else? Also, when does making one judgment call invalidate another, simply because one disagrees with the other person making it?

The biggest oxymoron is "you are being judgmental".

If a person can be an enlightened misanthrope, would another saying "that is impossible" have any bearing on it or change it? or would it be the case, of "in their universe/reality" I am delusional and ignorant, but in "my reality" I am not....whose "reality" is more real then? The one who perceives it ONE way (along with a million others) or another who perceives it their way, but is totally alone in doing so? OR would it ALL be Maya...ALL an illusion and a huge lie regardless?...My bets are on the latter...even though all the egos with vested interests in their own agendas (or collective agendas) all go through the motions regardless.

For example, how can I be "inclusive" if everybody else has a unique and different opinion of how it is they only perceive me to be, if that is not what I perceive myself to be...and I can give many examples contrary to all of the "labels?" until, those who ask for proof, do so perfunctorily and do not accept it when thus provided, because it is not the proof that conforms and confirms their own personal biases and cognitive dissonance and conditioning anyway.

So, why should any of that matter to me? I don't like people...I don't hate people...I feel nothing..but I also realise that "inclusion" is not a prerequisite for ME...It may be so for others, but that is their beliefs, not my own...and hence, the non inclusion.