View Single Post
Old 18-12-2012, 03:06 AM
LadyImpreza1111

PORTAL

Thanks alot for your post. I have actually honestly been dragging my heels about coming back to the forum just because I figured I wasn't getting responses to a few threads on this particular forum and I figured that was in large part because people don't really know how to respond. Comments like yours are very gratifying and it reminds me again of why all this is worth it when I tend to get discouraged. So thank you.

You would probably never believe me but I'm actually pretty new to it too. I have learned that some of these lovely people around me have been around for over 10 years. One of the ones who has been around me longer than that time was actually shocked when I heard her and responded because she didn't expect it because she has been communicating with me this whole time apparently and it has been one-sided until now. It is possible to shock a spirit and I do enjoy it from time to time. My awareness to them just opened up for me this year. That particular lady is one that I feel like I've known forever. Not literally forever but definitely a long time.

Now in response to your questions:

Have any of the spirits you channeled explain the "feeling" of being dead?
For starters, I can't say I'm familiar with the term "channel," I mean.....aside from changing channels on a TV but thats it. I actually had to go to the channeling forum to better understand what it is you are referring to and the part about relaying messages from spirits does describe me, however another description (the non-physical form) does not, which is what is mentioned in this particular thread. Yes, energies enter my body to relay messages, but I'm not in a trance state.

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=3908

The spirits around me don't really explain the "feeling" of being dead. They are still more connected to the things they enjoyed/missed about life. Some of them are eager to come back just to experience life again. Some are ready to come back, other still have some healing/reflecting to do. If anything, they have taught me to not take anything for granted in life...........even the bad stuff because even the bad still reminds me that I'm alive. So in a nutshell, no, the feeling of being dead is not mentioned because it isn't something they want to acknowledge. I actually refrain from using terms liked "died" because for one thing, we undergo a physical death but the soul never dies. They also don't like being reminded of death which is why I use terms like "transition" most often than not.

Do they feel human?
Yup. Very much so. I don't know if you have seen my threads for not only the wife connecting to her husband, but also the mother connecting to her son but both ladies I wrote about in those threads made it clear they wanted to be referred to as ladies rather than spirits. Actually, I've gotten to where when I refer to the collective group of spirits around me, I'd like to refer to them as my "posse" of spirits or just "posse." They got a kick out of that. I also try to use people/person when I can too. They like to be addressed like they were in life and one thing they actually really enjoy is when I talk to them out loud the way I would if I was talking to someone who was physically here with me. You would be surprised just how much they are connected to the living. The only difference I see is that our energies are anchored to a physical body and they are not. Other than that, I see no difference. They still have personalities that are intact, great sense of humors, and they still long for the same things the living do.

What is it they see around them? Do they see at all?
They see the same things I see because they are around me almost 24/7. I actually noticed something really cool. I've been told that they sort of congregate on the end of my bed. I have a little lop-eared rabbit and when she's sitting on the floor, she will stand up on her hind legs as bunnies tend to do when they are curious about something and literally look up at the end up my bed like she is studying them. She does that to me once in a while but hardly at all anymore. I think there is a chance she might actually be able to see them. They see that too and have remarked on how adorable she is.

Or is it all communication based on feeling?
Very little of my communication with them is based on feelings. Its almost exclusively telepathy. Its only based on feelings when I'm gauging their emotions on something.