View Single Post
Old 24-02-2012, 10:14 PM
travelgirlfl

Thanks res and onetruebeliever. Anything is possible. I'd never heard of lightning sprites or blue jets, so I looked at both articles you posted and googled them a bit more & tried some videos, all the videos showed other lightning flashes, too, which has never been the case with me (though couldn't get the video in either link to play). So maybe.

Thing is, at least more than once the skies were clear, though if I understand, the storm can be up to 25 miles away & still get lightning which I'd never heard before, though there was never any lightning or any discernable storms during any of these, though I can think of two when it was cloudy, but the rest, clear.

I just think it's odd that I've never seen anything like it until my fiance passed, and then within days this started and I've seen at least 1-2/month since Sept. Though I like to star gaze, I've also never spent 20+ minutes outside gazing up most nights, either, as I have for the last 6 months.

And I know "heaven" (spirit realms, whatever you want to call it, it's all the same to me) isn't "up in the sky". . . but somehow, it's comforting to gaze up & talk to him anyway, though I often imagine he's amused by this & his spirit is right beside me in the yard :) I've also seen more shooting stars in the last 6 months than I've seen in the last 6 years or more, also always when I'm talking to my deceased fiance . . . and not just during known meteorite times, either . . . so . . .

Whatever these flashes are and increase in shooting stars are about, they sure are cool! Perplexing, and I've never once seen one when I wasn't talking to my finance who passed over, but, I really don't know what it is.

Ideas and input much appreciated, though, thanks for taking the time!

Shannon