View Single Post
Old 04-01-2017, 12:14 AM
Guide

I appreciate your beliefs too. Haha it is very pessimistic though. Do you have anything positive to say about the astral realm and your travels? It seems like its all a trick and a trap or are you just stating the other things experiences could be? "Just wondering not trying to insult" I have never heard such a version of the astral ream.

"your astral body will start in a near space, but nothing is certain since astral projections don't necessarily start in the RTZ of your home every time for everyone."

-It is possible to consciously separate from your body using certain techniques that the "mystery or occult schools" teach vs the technique of just becoming conscious of your vehicle being used. When you go to sleep your consciousness goes to sleep and your higher self basically switches roles with you. Thats why some times you are in random places when you come into consciousness. Sometimes your higher self will wake you up depending on your intentions and desire for astral travel. Other times what the higher self is doing some times triggers your consciousness to wake up. Like mines when ever I see a cliff or ledge I jump and that triggers my consciousness and then from there I can either enjoy a lucid or astral project.

"I mean same neighborhood or house."
For me it is certainly easy to project and visit someone who lives near me but haha thats boring. As far as finding someone you know that is far away you kinda have to have permission if they dont know you well and depending on your intentions. I remember I tried to visit my sister and a portal opened up and I went through but once I got to the end it was like a black wall or a block and I went all the way backwards back to where I started. You didnt answer my question... Have you ever traveled through this type of portal? How old are you btw Just wondering? My friend tells me a lot of things but he is like 60years old. I know that I have at least one past life off planet and that I am an Indigo kid...

"keep in the mind the beings who take other's forms can learn everything about that person just by touching you."

Haha I know all about this. Since I have been practicing how to project consciously and learning about my energy and being able to sense my energy body I am able to tell when there are outside influences affecting me. Even when I am dreaming I am able to tell now so if you dont know much about it I think if you learn more about chi gong or tai chi that it would go a long way. In my parents house we use to have a very negative energy but it could never escalate its energy to doing something big because I was there.
I was able to see it physically 5 nights in a roll. I could see the glare of light reflecting off its eyeballs... lol try dealing with that. From that being I learned a lot from it because it would try to do the things you are talking about because if it showed itself it could potentially get destroyed. So it would do all these tricks and create all these "scenarios and scenes... lol dream within dreams withing dreams being in a dream sleeping in a bed that was my own... Another incident was when I moved to a new place and the ghost or what ever it was did just that touched me and entered my dreams... I instantly went into intimidation and attack mode and the energy left immediately and never tried it again. Recently I have been trying different barrier techniques and was allowing any energy good or bad to come during the day.

As soon as day broke I had a nightmare. I felt the energy but I wanted to see what would happen. In the dream my parents were screaming at me and as soon as I had enough I woke up and saw the energy dart away. I am able to evade or get out of visions/dreams that I do not like. I understand about what your saying though about the "Super hero Mentality" but i think with at least those stories you might be over looking a big point that is true..... that is the heart and love conquers all. But your right about someone egotistical and underestimating things lol... I am open and clear. I am pretty good at controlling the chatter of my mind and not letting thoughts come in when I dont want and humble. I know that respect goes a long way. As far as black magic goes for me I think it depends what you do and who you do it too. Look at Arch Angel Michael... He is always either seen stepping on some negative entities face or carrying a sword.... Some other higher beings just have prayer beads but it is just as effective but the higher dimensional ones they talk about love and stuff being the ultimate way to live. Love is contagious... ;)

"Any Human-being that lives on Earth and is astral projecting is in the lower-planes whether they know or not."
I remember I was dreaming and I realized that something was following me... I turned around quick in the dream and it darted through a portal.... I teleported to that portal and entered.... lol bad idea it looked like we were in the middle of a live volcano and there were beings burning in the lava.. I dont know what that was or what it is all about... Im pretty sure I am well known on the lower plains because of my past and all the beings know that if I see them its game over.

"You should read the Emerald Tablets of Thoth"
I have about 20 times so far. I am no where near where Thoth was though so I am not really a problem to types of guardians. A guardian once told me something about the light and dark and stars lol I dont remember the quote exactly but thoth says something that elludes to what they said. Something about dark entities being the light in their own way.

"she discovered that in the astral when you die they will kill you and eat you as well - Reptilians that is."

Reptilians are usually physical beings that can also go and travel within the astral and I know all about them eating people. If running is easier for you then use that option but for me it is easy to just pull off their arm or something else... which is why they wont mess with you. I was actually banned from the Astral Realm because of something I did against an entity... Ever hear your guardians scream Noooooo Terrance...? Yeah its not good. Since then I have learn to not be so hostile but my guardians actually keep me flying under the radar and I think right now because of recent things that they are pretty busy.

Well it is definitely gets complicated once you get on these planes but I think everything you need comes from within. With a little development you can really go a long way especially into those "Higher Realm Restricted Areas."