View Single Post
Old 12-10-2017, 08:16 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
I feel the answer is: both.
Typically you have already done a lot of work otherwise you wouldn't be near the vibration of meeting your TF.
Then there's the last -and often deepest and thus most difficult- remaining bits to heal. They tend to get triggered by your TF because they touch you so deeply.
I think it varies whether you then heal alone or together or a combination of the two. It depends where you were on your path. If you were quite ready to enter a TF relationship, then I think you do it both yourself and together. If you weren't quite that ready yet, you will likely separate, either temporarily or permanently this life. Then you work things out on your own.

When one is in a relationship I think that leaves you with little other option than to do it yourself, unless you can bear and feel like being friends-only.

I find this idea strange - that you have to be of a particular vibration to meet your twin... it sort of got me thinking lol... so thankyou.

I feel that we are always the right vibration for our tfs - it is our unique universal signature which magnetisies them to us.

I feel like it is more... coming into harmony or intergrating our natural vibration here onnearth rather than raising it to a certain vibration. We are already a unique expression of the universe of love at our core...

I am just going to disect my own story a bit - to see if this idea makes sense to me lol!!

I did actually meet and hang out with my TF and my catalyst mirror from ages 14 - 17 and then our seperation (tf and I) where we lost all contact thought we had lost each other lasted for one year.
Our happiest time together before we lost contact was when we were both 15 - just before I spiralled very deeply into depression. We lost contact and missed each other - and started telepathic/empathetic communication... and I sort of just started to come good... but still deeply troubled at 18.

tf and I got together when we were 18 - and I was pretty happy at the time but still had not dealt with the deep trauma of my childhood... my depression would surface with a vengence every few months.

After I had my child - she had just started school and I suddenly had space for healing - my catalyst soul mate came back into my conciousness and set off this stream of healing.

Tf and I were mostly together through all of this healing - I ran away from him frequently and even moved out a few times - but he should just hold me in his love.
So even when we were seperated by 1000's of km's we were never really seperated.

I do wonder - why my story unfolded this way... and often I feel like this love saved my life.
Many times in the pit of despair - tf would hold a space filled with love - without it I wouldn't be here it was my lifeline which held me here on earth.

Another thing I have noticed - as I have done so much healing/ harmonising and balancing is my vibration is pretty much the same as it always was... lol - it is unique to me - it is the same soul essence which has always been there - it is more a matter that I am fully integrated, body mind and spirit with my souls true harmonic vibration. Where as before I was not intergrated with it.

So it makes me really realise that - the true frequency of TFs is always in harmony on a soul level - it is more the fact that the two souls begin to intergrate harmoniously on all levels within the earth plane 3d -

It is more about learning harmonious intergration within our bodies, minds and the universe and the TF. All things we were never actually seperate from.

So still a vibrational thing... but not in a sense of reaching a certain vibration... we have no where to go only full integration with our souls 'note' more in a sense of coming into harmony with the universe.