View Single Post
Old 12-10-2017, 05:10 PM
Experiencer

Does healing occur in union or in separation?

<<To pre-face this post, anytime I refer to "being with your twin", I mean having some kind of regular contact with your twin and not necessarily in a romantic relationship. >>

I am starting to wonder when does healing actually takes place? When you are with your twin or when you are apart?

I am in a situation where I can establish regular contact with my twin, but I choose not to. If I did, it would feel like I was chasing her, expecting her to return my messages. It doesn't feel like I am learning anything this way.

When she contacts me, it's always pleasant and it genuinely feels like she wants to reach out to me. It's more natural for me because I am not the one initiating contact. But maybe she also just wants to satisfy her ego by keeping me on a leash? If so, then we aren't actually healing any wounds.

I guess my question is, if you truly know who your TF is, does it make more sense to heal yourself on your own or figure this out together with your twin? Or is it somewhere in the middle?

Would healing be expedited with regular TF contact? or Without?

Should you figure it all out on your own before attempting to establish some kind of friendship/relationship with your TF?

I don't see myself being friends with my TF at this time while she is in another relationship. It doesn't seem like an appropriate label either to say that we are just friends or more than friends. It's obviously more than friends but it feels wrong to label it.

I'm just curious if there are others who are wondering the same thing.

Is there any actual benefit to being together with your TF?