View Single Post
Old 24-07-2012, 09:12 PM
Master

Well, I think this particular story has had closure. Thanks to a pretty good medium that I fully trust after earlier channelings that I have been able to verify with others, I was able to communicate again at last with Mother Earth.

The first thing I was told, is that my task is complete. I have transferred all the energy I was obligated, and then quite some. Any further sendings will be welcomed but are not essential to her needs.
My reward for this job, I was told, is that my garden's green growths will be growing a bit faster. I did not have the heart to tell her that my garden is growing faster than I have been able to keep it in check ever since I moved here two years ago.

I next asked if there was anything else I could do for her. And she had a very intriguing suggestion for me indeed; that I should wake up all the nature's spirits that sleeps dormant in the rocks and mountains around me. I was given some easy instructions on how to wake them up and lure them out too, and I was quietly joyous until I asked on how to find them - and she said I would be able to feel it. Yep, that's the door in my face again - the door with the sign saying 'be able to sense supernatural things if you want to enter'. I emphatically can't. Ah well, this time it was only a suggested task so I don't have to start before I am able to sense. If it happens sometime the next 38 years or so, I will let you know.

On a final note. Someone asked earlier in this thread 'which Mother Earth' and I had no idea, I didn't think of a pantheon at the time. Neither did I ask this time, but interestingly enough the medium described Mother's Earth as if she was shifting continuously through a multitude of faces. I interpret that to mean there is just one Mother Earth, even if one culture calls her one thing and another culture calls her something else.