View Single Post
Old 10-05-2017, 01:43 PM
Deactivated Account
In addition to the aforementioned suggestions I offered, you may also wish to use a simple White Light visualization/meditation, one in which you imagine and feel White Light filling your body and your living space. This in itself is very powerful, when trusted. You mentioned Holy Water, well, you can also drink White Light-charged water, if you wished, and/or you can imagine your own body (which as you know is approximately 70% water) to be filled with Holy Water, that the very blood that flows through your veins is sanctified. Such a visualization may be very helpful indeed.

I noticed your personal quotes. I offer: There is a way to approach Divine Knowledge, Divine Knowing, that does not rest upon what the human mind knows as logic and theory, but simply upon following a path of trusting one's intuitive feeling-nature.

For example, in your current situation you know and feel that there are things that can help you, and you have been making some very wise and empowering decisions, such as seeking out help in this forum. In other words, in this emergency you have been following a feeling-path of action that is helping you move through it with some sense of grace. . .and may I say,

An ounce of grace is more powerful than any psychic attack that may be directed towards you.

Quote:
The number one best thing you must do, my friend, in order to best help yourself is to be as calm and relaxed as you can be, to not add further fuel the manifestation of this situation.