View Single Post
Old 16-06-2016, 10:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by kralaro
Still no proofs

>call it 'laziness'
I prefer calling it lying and then getting exposed.

1. double-blind experiment using cards
I'm not sure of meaning of double-blind experiment. I think you shared a Youtube video to me in which *you* were asking spirits that what's the number on the card. Then I shared that I think that what you are doing can be logically improved.

2. Mr Randi
You shared a problem that when you've shown proofs to people they have increased the bar higher and higher or something like that. To which I replied something like I think that professional skeptics may not behave this way as the bar may already be set before the demonstration begins. I was thinking of solution to a problem you shared.

3. guessing code
In my opinion it never happened and you're outright lying.
Oh dear, you're still not seeing the big picture here, so I'm going to close the art gallery now and refer you back to almost every previous post I have made in this thread...read them all carefully but don't analyze this okay? just take every word in the exact time and context it has been written within this thread.

I am not out to prove anything to you and thus would have no reason for dishonesty in any case. I'm just trying to get you to see from just a different level of awareness here, not only of the words I type, but the whole process behind them. You choose then to place those perceptual and cognitive biases which you said just didn't exist upon them.

See how this works?

Aum Namah Shivaya