View Single Post
Old 08-11-2015, 08:24 PM
Deactivated Account

I doubt it because animals are different than humans lol.

I'm the same way and I also love strength training, but I am aware of many things that I am, in terms of "terms" for example im an ET walk in from the sirius star system, and lots of other things and i used to have a medicine path to follow, though right now im currently waiting for new missions.

I'm able to build relationships no problem, but keeping relationships has always been a problem, and I'm 99% sure it's not something I'm doing.
For some reason, all the people I ever become close to just dissapear, like literally they vanish and leave all the people in their life, not just me. Or they die. Or we have a huge falling out which I don't think I contribute to at all, just suddenly one day they will decide they hate my guts for no reason at all and there goes that friendship down the drain.
I'm not sure what it is, but there is only one friend in my life who has stayed with me for years, everyone else leaves.
I honestly don't think there is anything wrong with me. I am a great communicater, a very loyal person, very sensitive, and I do not judge people so I find I can get along well with absolutely anyone.
But for some odd reason, it seems the universe wants me to remain alone and friendless.

I've also noticed that sometimes when I talk to people, this giant storm energy appears and turns them against me. I don't know if that's me or something else. ET's told me they sometimes turn people against me for certain reasons, because they aren't to be trusted.
Ugh. Independence is ultimately a very good thing though, on a spiritual journey.