View Single Post
Old 31-03-2019, 04:56 PM
Deactivated Account

Hi Lorelyen,

Even though it is rare we make changes of any kind, I do think it's a good idea. My guess is we don't announce name changes due to preserving the person's privacy. However, I feel at least having an open thread that gives members the choice to share if they changed their name would be helpful. We'll see. Ill forward to the team and see what they think about the suggestions. Lately, name changes are not happening too much as they once use to.

Another thing that happens is when accounts get banned or suspended, the person will come back under a new name. Normally, we try to ban those new accounts when we are able to track their computer location (Banned members are permanently banned). Of course, there is ways of hiding computer locations these days but for the most part we try to put 1 and 2 together. You can also report a thread if you feel an old banned member has came back so we can investigate the account.

At any case, never hesitate to contact a staff member if you feel you are being harassed or picked on.

Cloves