View Single Post
Old 26-09-2017, 01:27 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Dear blossomingtree,

Thank you for the clarification in regard to your query. We can now better answer your question.

The act of human orgasm is a re-enactment of the birth of the universe. A physical and emotional celebration of the ecstasy of life. It is conceived through the building up of considerable energy pressure which reaches a dazzling climax to the point of explosion and expulsion. This cosmic event is the delivery mechanism which allows galaxies, star systems and planets to be conceived from intricate orbital interactions. The human orgasm instinctively mirrors this principle and works to deliver the seeds of life through the act of expulsion. During this event the overwhelming desire of two people to experience complete intimate oneness, to push their energies literally within one another in an attempt to shatter their illusion of separateness, inevitably results in an explosion of energy and ecstasy. When two people surrender themselves to this beautiful experience they shall create something beyond the sum of their parts.

░S░p░a░r░r░o░w░

Dear Sparrow,

Your words about orgasm reflect exactly what I always felt and thought... Anyway now I feel that such beautiful experience is very far from me... How to rebuild my ability to love in that way after a long time building barriers to that wonderful kind of love?