View Single Post
Old 25-09-2017, 07:12 PM
leadville

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
•❤•✿•❤•▬[̲̲̅̅D̲̲̅̅e̲̲̅̅a̲̲̅̅r̲̲̅̅ ̲̲̅̅l̲̲̅̅e̲̲̅̅a̲̲̅̅d̲̲̅̅v̲̲̅̅i̲̲̅̅l̲̲̅̅l̲̲̅̅e̅ ̲̲̅]▬•❤•✿•❤•

A very good evening to you, or whatever you wish to call your present moment.

Well now, for me to do anything considered odd I would first have to be placed within a person's expectation of normalcy. The true expression of creativity expands beyond the boundaries of normalcy. Of course, I would be happy to deliver my information in a less odd fashion, if it pleases you.

Indeed. As you say, your words were more observer than participant. This reiterated emphasis only highlights my primary point I hoped to make. Which is, the spirit world is where you should do more of your observational work, and physical density is where participation should become more primary. For far too long good people have stood by in observation of bad events, never to give equal or greater energy to the participation in changing those events. This has led to the early loss of good people in physical density who can no longer participate in the outcome of such events. In recognition of this on a global scale I have therefore utilized your use of emphasis to illuminate a specific human trend, in the hope that I may inspire more participation from good people, like yourself, which is what planet Earth needs at this time.

I trust my point is received in the manner it was intended.

░S░p░a░r░r░o░w░
the day's greeting to you, Sparrow, whenever you are. I, incidentally, am in a BST zone right now. And you are where, when, if you don't mind telling us????

Your points were received in exactly the manner you intended them to be. I'm sure you won't mind my adding a few points of my own.

In terms of the normalcy of any situation many bench-marks can be set for assessing that. I have seen that you don't always use 'notepaper' for your replies and hadn't used it for me before and not for certain others. Hence I found your using notepaper "odd" (as I said earlier) when you wrote to me. I did say I'm an observer...

As for doing more of this "observational work" from the etheric dimension(s) well I would counter that I do actually do more from there. But for close-up observations one needs to get, well, close-up. That's where I presently am - close up. Participation is, for me, also part of this particular stage of this particular journey and neither you nor I consciously know how much of each activity was planned by me, for me...

If it turns out I'm not doing what I planned, if I'm not accomplishing what I should or could have, if I'm looking on rather than doing, I'll 'pay the price' later for so doing now.