View Single Post
Old 24-09-2017, 11:23 PM
Suspended
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
[̲̲̅̅D̲̲̅̅e̲̲̅̅a̲̲̅̅r̲̲̅̅ ̲̲̅̅b̲̲̅̅l̲̲̅̅o̲̲̅̅s̲̲̅̅s̲̲̅̅o̲̲̅̅m̲̲̅̅i̲̲̅̅n̲̲̅̅g ̲̲̅̅t̲̲̅̅r̲̲̅̅e̲̲̅̅e̲̲̅̅]

Does it shock you that another being would simply intend and aspire to elevate your wisdom and wellbeing without ulterior motive?

When the heart is open to these things on a daily basis, it should come as no surprise.

No, I have been very fortunate to know many beings who are beyond ego - I guess I am surprised you went to such effort and with such kindness, and did not ignore/give up on my numerous or inane questions. Perhaps this is related to self-worth, I am not sure :)

anyway thank you so much Spirit Guide Sparrow for that kindness.

And yes, I have seen such in life - it is very heartening and kindness warms this heart.

Quote:
know you can do anything you put your heart to.

Thank you -

Quote:
We will see how you get on

Nods

Quote:
Essentially you are a three part being. In this understanding your approach to life’s solutions and successes are built on the fundamental trinity of this union. As with our dear friend Justin, this principle holds equal emphasis for his own personal wishes.

Similarly when it comes to your self-worth in your physical life, I remind you of the importance of the collaborative equilibrium of mind, body and spirit. As emphasised in my image, this trinity is fundamental in the relationship of identity, connection and a sense of purpose. To achieve spherical perception of healthy cyclical wholesome wellbeing these points must connect to open the gateway to your ultimate potential.

░S░p░a░r░r░o░w░

Thank you again, Sparrow - it is beautiful what you have produced and I am grateful for your kindness