View Single Post
Old 24-09-2017, 11:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by leadville
Thank you for your words, Sparrow, although the notepaper-style heading of your reply was a little.... odd. I appreciate your comments.

You said "If you are choosing to play the role of a mere observer my friend, you could have simply remained in the spirit world and saved yourself much pain and suffering." That's correct, naturally, and if I were choosing to play that role I'd agree with all you wrote. But actually my words were "...more an observer than a participant..."

I am a participant with the attendant pain it brings and at the same time an observer for a reason I don't consciously register. Perhaps I won't ever read that story 'this side of things'.

I can only hope my one-to-one interactions bring to others what I hope they bring for them - time will tell.

•❤•✿•❤•▬[̲̲̅̅D̲̲̅̅e̲̲̅̅a̲̲̅̅r̲̲̅̅ ̲̲̅̅l̲̲̅̅e̲̲̅̅a̲̲̅̅d̲̲̅̅v̲̲̅̅i̲̲̅̅l̲̲̅̅l̲̲̅̅e̅ ̲̲̅]▬•❤•✿•❤•

A very good evening to you, or whatever you wish to call your present moment.

Well now, for me to do anything considered odd I would first have to be placed within a person's expectation of normalcy. The true expression of creativity expands beyond the boundaries of normalcy. Of course, I would be happy to deliver my information in a less odd fashion, if it pleases you.

Indeed. As you say, your words were more observer than participant. This reiterated emphasis only highlights my primary point I hoped to make. Which is, the spirit world is where you should do more of your observational work, and physical density is where participation should become more primary. For far too long good people have stood by in observation of bad events, never to give equal or greater energy to the participation in changing those events. This has led to the early loss of good people in physical density who can no longer participate in the outcome of such events. In recognition of this on a global scale I have therefore utilized your use of emphasis to illuminate a specific human trend, in the hope that I may inspire more participation from good people, like yourself, which is what planet Earth needs at this time.

I trust my point is received in the manner it was intended.

░S░p░a░r░r░o░w░

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸