View Single Post
Old 14-08-2017, 11:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysDayAfterYesterday
From my own reasoning, it is never a condition of liberation to give yourself over to another as Lord in ownership, but deference to the rulers we must all follow--namely Love and Truth.
Namaste.

It is apparent that you have never 'reasoned' about a full and total heart surrender.

It occurs during the intense height of the bhakti state, when through tears of love, all you can say and feel is "my dear Lord...take me!...make me!...break me!"

You start babbling stuff straight from the heart...which of course is no longer 'yours' by that stage (as if it ever was)...like "I am nothing without you...everything I am, everything I have...I give to you...want my mind? here, have it!...want my ego? it's yours!" and then down you go...face-first on the floor in full body prostration....what happens next is totally indescribable! I get goosebumps all over just talking about it.

You talk about love from a mind-level. You take your teachings from many incongruous faiths and sources. There is something far beyond what you write and who does/not have the 'correct view' when my eyes sting with tears as I type this and if I could only feel just a fraction of what I feel right now, you would know.

Quote:
For the Hindu, the Christian view is necessary.

P.S...not for this Hindu! I much prefer to stick to my own religion and the teachings within it.

Jai Bholenath.