View Single Post
Old 03-07-2017, 07:48 AM
Lorelyen

I'm not even allowed to mention the main protagonist's name here (forum rules) because he's still alive and kicking. At least one adept has gone public in national newspapers "proving" that said author doesn't himself believe what he's telling others to believe. In short, a bit of a fraud and quite a rich one too.

I've commented often about how this thing has to be kept very practical at the least. In fact, achieving the strength of belief that you have or are can be impossible most times. It's more in the realm of affirmations - different to me.

How lovely to play the cello. If there's one "second instrument" I'd love to take up it's that. It is the most sensuous and expressive of sounds; can range from serene to angry, sinister to cantando. It can sound eerie (harmoics), joyful, sad, the lot. I play violin, my second instrument, none too well but the cello beats them all, to me. Janos Starker is my favourite cellist.

In fact, if you have just 2 minutes, here's one of my compositions for a band of 16 cellos! Part of a Caribbean suite.
http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=13594705

I'm happy to say that LOA might attract if one can get into a frame of mind to visualise and affirm what they want. Two sides of a coin. Having wealth seems to attract wealth... but often as a secondary process - by attracting the poor to buy their waffle...sorry, I mean "books".