View Single Post
Old 20-05-2017, 03:37 AM
Master
Q) Why is there a variation in intelligence of human beings?

God Replied:

To show that intelligence does not matter when it comes to the love and worship of Me.

To show that human beings have 'intelligence' in different ways. I value the Brahmin who recites the scriptures as much as the illiterate Shudra who worships Me out of devotion.

To make human beings aware that intelligence is only a means unto an end, but wisdom is that end, thus any degree of logic or intelligence needs to be balanced with emotional equanimity.

To show that it does not take intelligence to find Me...it takes unconditional love. When My devotee is loving Me, all intelligence fades away...it is no longer required, as it is only an attribute of abhiman (egoic pride).

Arjuna was reluctant to fight because he believed that it was he who was fighting...not Sri Krishna. Once Arjuna surrendered his will and actions to Sri Krishna via Karma Yoga, he realised that nothing happens unless it is the will of God and that he was only the instrument Krishna had chosen to bring about that will and fulfill his destiny.