Thread: The Two Truths
View Single Post
Old 27-03-2017, 01:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
Everything is a story or another's as you show by using Buddhist knowledge to interpret and sift through for your own awareness and connections. You enjoy that relationship and learning space. Like any learning space I guess.

When the story of the external falls away, then you start speaking more aware and open without the need to be too caught up in any of that.

Of course that space is often sought as a guide for itself also in the connection it chooses and naturally then guides others in the same way of that focus.

Such is the nature of life. We choose where we focus with what we hold close to our own awareness or heart and share it.

We do have our true nature that doesn't have to play follow the leader once aware of course.. In the potential of all beings as I see all could/can be leaders.

When one is not fully integrated and not feeling complete in themselves or holding the presence of their "ground of being" as ground would say..(I hope I got that right as far as the "Correct" terminology goes) naturally truth is seen in division or in parts. But the truth in that grounded being awareness is really empty of anything, so truth is just what is as the movements of life moving itself and believing it has found a truth that is solid and fixed, much like people saying there is an ultimate truth. They believe this. They create this through belief.

That belief is called Buddhism :)