Thread: Newbie Dowser
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2012, 04:35 PM
Friesfan1

Cat Newbie Dowser

Hello Everyone,
I joined this group in an effort to learn more about dowsing. I recently was at a Genealogy seminar, where the guest speaker is a Dowser. She showed us how to use the Dowsing rods or Pendulum. The next day I gave it a try myself. I was surprised that I could actually do this. Now I am on a quest to see how things work and learn more from those who are willing to answer questions.

I am trying to educate myself by reading what I can online about both types of dowsing. I have been using my cats for my dowsing experiments. The guest speaker had her husband lay on the floor and explained the basics of dowsing. [the wind here has been terrible so outdoors has not really been an option]

I do know this takes time, patience, practice and learning. I tend to be a bit impatient. But I am here to learn and take any ideas & pointers.

Also, my first question:

Why do my rods cross over a certain area. I am in my own yard and just walking it. They cross in the same place each time & uncross in the same place. I am wondering, but not sure, if this could be a water line, or something else. How does one learn what is under their feet?

Thank you for allowing me to be part of the forums